Tuesday 23 April 2013

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week: Day 2 A Mascot Project for the House of Monkey #4KCBWDAY2


A Mascot Project for the House of Monkey







Cupcake Monkey, Spotlight
My girls requested a long time ago that I make each of them a monkey for they are “little monkeys” themselves. 

I had found a perfect project which I was going to make as a surprise gift: Cupcake Monkey (Charmed Knits booklet, Spotlight).

My youngest has discovered Clarence the Monkey by Brenda K. B. Anderson (Interweave Crochet Spring 2011) and requested that I make a version of Clarence for her.

Clarence the Monkey
Interweave Crochet Spring 2011


These have been in “the queue” of things to make for over a year. This Knitting and Crochet Blog Week might just be the motivation I need to commence work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment